Silage Formula is the name in Australian Silage since the 1970s.
If you have any questions or queries in relation to our Silage Formula™ Covers please don’t hesitate to contact one of our staff: 9597 0777 | email@example.com.
Silage Formula™ product is a supreme grade co-extruded polyethylene film. The core of the film’s strength lies in its multi-layer extrusion technology which bonds 3 layers of polymer into one high strength film. Silage Formula™ product incorporates premium German manufactured plastic tailored for Australian conditions along with the most sustainable and effective UV stabilisers available.
Our product technology, combined with our fabrication and manufacturing process, is designed to provide the maximum protection possible for your silage bunkers & pits, assisting in the optimisation of your silage fermentation process and the paramount prevention of punctures, tears and spoilage.
- Calibre – Manufactured utilising the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes
- UV Shield – Specifically tailored UV stabilisers and resins to effectively combat harsh Australian conditions
- Strength – un-paralleled tensile & puncture resistant strength
- Smart Construction – White UV/Heat reflective top layer and high tensile/puncture proof centre layer combined with black light absorbing under layer prevents mould and fungal growth – ensuring fodder optimisation.
- Heritage – utilised throughout Australia for over 20 years
Available in 50m rolls and Jumbo rolls. Film width from 6m to 45m or custom made to virtually any size.
Gauge or Thickness: